Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JnKTechstuff

CUP Frigate

Question

Posted (edited)

So I do not know if some of you noticed this really cool addition to CUP Vehicles:

1bf70f353a11fdc6509a53c1dfe8dbd6.jpg

This is still buggy but a cool idea of what is to come!

So far it has a working AA Gun/Atrillary Gun/Hangar/Raise & Lower flight deck railings

When you land you cant exit the heli on the flight deck, you will fall through. You can however stand on all the upper decks and in the hangar.

Top Speed: 51kmh

Agility: What you expect it turns so damn slow

Armor: 5000 (I dont know if its bugged but I put a full clip of HEAT and APFSD 120mm from a slammer up into it and nothing)

Something really cool for server owners to see the possibilities of a high tier novelty item

Edited by JnKTechstuff
I cant spell XD
1 person likes this

5 answers to this question

LOL I was just talking about this to my mate at work and googled it to find a pic. I was playing with it last night on our test server - it is pretty sweet. We won't be enabling it in game but it may come into play for some events we have planned. 

BTW did you have a look at the new L129A1 (New British DMR - similar to the 417) ? The gun looks sweet but I couldn't get the magazines to work  - I'm wondering if I've missed something on Infistar to enable it. 

10 hours ago, Boxman80 said:

LOL I was just talking about this to my mate at work and googled it to find a pic. I was playing with it last night on our test server - it is pretty sweet. We won't be enabling it in game but it may come into play for some events we have planned. 

BTW did you have a look at the new L129A1 (New British DMR - similar to the 417) ? The gun looks sweet but I couldn't get the magazines to work  - I'm wondering if I've missed something on Infistar to enable it. 

Im just having a lot of issues  with the latest CUP

Advertisement

W noticed this one couple of days ago :) I am just adding CUP vehicles to my server(Have you seen how many ITEMS they have? Almost beating the hell out of TRYKs!) I willhave the fregata as long as ill be able to disable some weapons on it...

15 hours ago, JnKTechstuff said:

Im just having a lot of issues  with the latest CUP

Can you elaborate?

On 14/04/2016 at 8:43 AM, Boxman80 said:

Its more likely just some bug tbh... 

The new cup im just having issues with spawning in the vehicles but I should be able to fix it

You need to delete old cup and the bikeys then reinstall it and put the new bikey in the key folder.

1 person likes this

Advertisement