JnKTechstuff

infistar [SOLVED] Linux -> case sensitive!

9 posts in this topic

The main problem:

Cannot create non-ai vehicle CUP_I_MH6J_RACS

-mod=@allinarmaterrainpack\;@asdg_jr\;@cupunits\;@cupvehicles\;@cupweapons\;@exile\;@ryanzombies\;@masvehicles\;@masweapons\;
servermods="@exileserver\;"

Log:

Click Me!

So everything was working until I updated to the latest CUP v.1.3.0 Vehicles

I have tried to re-upload it twice coming from my workshop area

This happens for all CUP Vehicles

I have also tried to update to the latest Infistar Version  09/04/16 11:44:24 CET

Thank you for the help 

You need to update CUP on server and Client - looks like the server has not the same version tbh

*not anti-hack related

Advertisement

Only issues I've had is the L129A1 mags  don't appear to be working in Exile, unless I've missed something glaringly obvious. 

Looks like the server did have the right versions. 

1.  5:35:28                                    CUP Weapons 1.6 |          @cupweapons |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | /sandbox/arma3/serverfiles/@cupweapons
  2.  5:35:28                                 CUP Vehicles - 1.3 |         @cupvehicles |      false |             GAME DIR | 

However I had the same issue on my Lingor server.  I'm redoing my mission.sqm with a new map. Will get back to you if the issues resolved with the latest CUP version and client installed. 

On 4/14/2016 at 11:32 AM, Falcon911 said:

1.  5:35:28                                    CUP Weapons 1.6 |          @cupweapons |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | /sandbox/arma3/serverfiles/@cupweapons
  2.  5:35:28                                 CUP Vehicles - 1.3 |         @cupvehicles |      false |             GAME DIR | 

However I had the same issue on my Lingor server.  I'm redoing my mission.sqm with a new map. Will get back to you if the issues resolved with the latest CUP version and client installed. 

Any news?

On 4/14/2016 at 4:05 AM, infiSTAR said:

You need to update CUP on server and Client - looks like the server has not the same version tbh

*not anti-hack related

I do have the right versions on both. It may not be anti-hack related and im sorry for that but I saw it whilst trying to spawn a CUP vehicle from infistar

You're right, it is not AntiHack or infiSTAR related :)

--

Also I'm calling the same functions to createVehicles that Exile is calling when the server starts up 

On 4/14/2016 at 11:32 AM, Falcon911 said:

Nope no issues. 

15 hours ago, Falcon911 said:

Nope no issues. 

Found out I made a stupid mistake in not renaming the files of all the mods to lowercase

Linux + Uppercase = Headache

well if you pbo the files up (incase you are talking about single files in your mod folder) the case is not a problem anymore hehe

Advertisement