vitalymind

[Release] Improved XM8 apps

69 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, lucy2990 said:

I whaiting your test dear Kobayashy

Thanx <3

Nope, I broke something, so it'll have to be sometime this weekend maybe lol.

1 person likes this

I'm thinking my method of handling this isn't going to work, it appears controls defined in config files outside of config.cpp can't be created with ctrlCreate, so I'm going to have to try doing this another way...

1 person likes this

Advertisement
On 7/14/2016 at 4:49 PM, lucy2990 said:

I whaiting your test dear Kobayashy

Thanx <3

I did a custom version of ExAd, you should port your apps over to that framework:

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/13865-updated-tutorial-appexad-package-of-virtual-garagexm8halo-parachuteadmin-eventshackinggrindingvehicle-upgrade/#comment-89117

It's actually really easy to do so. All of the code you have to create the stuff on the slide you make an onLoad sqf, any other code you put in onOpen or config sqf. Check out the framework and you'll see what I mean. It's basically the same thing as xm8apps improved script, just a little bit cleaner and better, and works with the new extra apps slide.

3 people like this

21 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

I did a custom version of ExAd, you should port your apps over to that framework:

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/13865-updated-tutorial-appexad-package-of-virtual-garagexm8halo-parachuteadmin-eventshackinggrindingvehicle-upgrade/#comment-89117

It's actually really easy to do so. All of the code you have to create the stuff on the slide you make an onLoad sqf, any other code you put in onOpen or config sqf. Check out the framework and you'll see what I mean. It's basically the same thing as xm8apps improved script, just a little bit cleaner and better, and works with the new extra apps slide.

Thanx dear <3 <3 <3

Dont suppose anyone can help me with this error im getting? 

ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\XM8_apps\XM8_apps_sliders.hpp not found.

Any help would be great :)

1 hour ago, Jacobob said:

Dont suppose anyone can help me with this error im getting? 

ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\XM8_apps\XM8_apps_sliders.hpp not found.

Any help would be great :)

what the error means, you need the XM8_apps_sliders.hpp which from here you have not got it with your XM8 app

so where did you get the xm8 from

5) Edit "XM8_apps\XM8_apps_config.sqf" according to instructions provided with apps you want to have.
6) Edit "XM8_apps\XM8_apps_sliders.hpp" according to instructions provided with apps you want to have. 

I dont suppose anyone can explain a little more about these last 2 steps please as i have no clear understanding of what it means?

Cheers

17 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

what the error means, you need the XM8_apps_sliders.hpp which from here you have not got it with your XM8 app

so where did you get the xm8 from

I just re-did my whole Apps for everything but unsure for the last 2 steps...

Advertisement