Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PROXIMITYman

infiSTAR enquiry

5 posts in this topic

If I was to purchase the infiSTAR tool/mod, would I always get the latest version when it comes out or do I have to buy the new one each time, I really don't have the money to spend and I don't even know if I'l buy it once off, this is a real brainfart for me, is it worth it for a private server?

I'd say it's worth it. I'm not a server owner, but if I'm not mistaken you only pay for it once and you will get the updates when they're released. Even if you keep your server private now, if you decide to go public you'll already have it prepared. 

Advertisement

Yes, you buy it once you can download updates when ever. is it worth it for a private server, I'd say it really depends on how many people / what you guys are doing. I'm not trying to push infiSTAR away,(because i love infiSTAR) but if you feel its too much just use badmin for a private server. you don't really need anti-hack for a private server, you can't do as much with it as infiSTAR but at least you can do some of the basics.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@PROXIMITYman   infiSTAR is a very well made server tool, and you can get the infiSTAR updates anytime they are released and with your provided information to confirm you already bought it you just simply download it.

Here is a youtube so you can better see and understand what its all about - ofc this guy has no hackers on his server to go into full detail of the tools capabilities.

Chris is always updating it to help server owners protect there servers.

The only downside is dealing with battleye but have faith in the community if you have questions ask we are here to help eachother.

Edited by KillingRe
1 person likes this

infiSTAR is perhaps the single best purchase you can make if you are a server owner/admin. It just makes likfe so much easier and it helps a bunch when you have a direct way to contact Chris (via these forums or a support ticket on his website) if you are having any issues or suggestions. He likes "likes" too :)

2 people like this

Advertisement