EXPAndMore

Looking for backer [GER/ENG]

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

in the past me and my team tried to setup a Exile Server... We came pretty far, everything was working, however at some point the money ran out. Since not all of us are working 

and some are still going to school, the ones working had to pay everything requiered. But no with no players or a really slow growing community, they were not ready to pay for a project, wich was

not running as hoped, because of missing players...wich i personally can fully understand. Since I dont have the money, whilest still going to school, I am posting here to ask,

if there is someone who would be ready to pay, for a server or even has a root server, on wich we can visualize our imaginations. 

Since it would obviously be your server, u will have full access and right to a say granted. 

U wont need any scripting, modding, mapping, etc. experience, since me and my team are well-placed, when it comes to setup and run a server. (Having some experience wouldn´t be bad at all :D)

We are a group of Germans, enjoying Exile nearly since it came out, but never have found the perfect server, fitting our ideas. If u would like to support us visualizing our imaginations, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your interest,

EXPAndMore [VoW] 

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, [HG]RaVeN103 said:

Wäre doch praktischer es in den deutschen  Thread zu posten. =D

Ja da kommt auch noch was hin, bin aber durchaus in der Lage English zu sprechen von daher :D wäre das nicht das Problem

So let me get this straight, you want to play on someone's server and they "get a say" in what happens on THEIR server? 

Gee, thanks!

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Tobias Solem said:

So let me get this straight, you want to play on someone's server and they "get a say" in what happens on THEIR server? 

Gee, thanks!

Nahh i dont want to play there, i want to script it and set it up, they can decide what will happen with the server since its theirs

2 hours ago, EXPAndMore said:

Since it would obviously be your server, u will have full access and right to a say granted. 

that doesnt mean they "just" only get right to a say, they can fully decide whats happening mybe that wasn´t clear sry

Hey @EXPAndMore i think i can do what your asking of. Aswell as help you with some scripting. PM me and we can get into more details!

Advertisement