Question

Posted (edited)

One question I have is, does the exhile mod have zombies. And lots of them. I was disappointed when the Mod version of DayZ and the standalone went into this PvP approach lowering zombie move speed and lessening them greatly. I want that base building, pvp feel but I want it slapped into harsh survival standards, I heard there is a lot and that zombies two hit you but I wanted to confirm this

Edited by Pluie Battante

8 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Which one has more stuff though. And is configured to be harder as well. What I mean by that is, what do each server have

Edited by Pluie Battante

Chernarus. Only open 2 weeks but community is 3 years old. We loved arma 2 Dayz Mod and Dayz Epoch so much, we're sort of building out exile in that direction. Chernarus has cup, rhs & tryk running and we'll most likely port that into altis soon.  Apart from that and the map and traders they are configured the same. 

Please feel free to have a run around in either and we welcome any feedback. 

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

I have exile in my A3 folder and I enabled it then went onto multiplayer but don't see it on the list when I filter what do I do?

Edited by Pluie Battante

It now loads to me connecting to a server but it saying I cannot play/edit this mission; it's dependent on downloadable content then a long list of stuff

what that means is that you dont have the correct mods installed on your rig to play on that server so go to the a3launcher and download the mods recommended for the server you are going to play on

in arma 3 launcher http://a3launcher.com/ when you try to enter a server it will tell you what mods are needed and offer you to download them. You will only have to download them once unless they update when it will prompt you to update them.

Be prepared though that the first time getting all the downloads can take a while for some of the bigger mods like the aia terrain pack.

16 hours ago, Pluie Battante said:

One question I have is, does the exhile mod have zombies. And lots of them. I was disappointed when the Mod version of DayZ and the standalone went into this PvP approach lowering zombie move speed and lessening them greatly. I want that base building, pvp feel but I want it slapped into harsh survival standards, I heard there is a lot and that zombies two hit you but I wanted to confirm this

Exile mod does not have zombies. However server owners may install any zombie mod to run alongside exile

Advertisement