PondScum101

Zeus, Karts, Marksmen, Helicopters

6 posts in this topic

I know there have been a few posts on this (I have searched through forums), however, I have not found a solution that works.  Any help on getting the DLC mods to green light in vanilla arma would be appreciated.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=666699083

MY START LINE:

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=C:\Arma\Server\@exile;C:\Arma\Server\kart;C:\Arma\Server\mark;C:\Arma\Server\heli;C:\Arma\Server\@RHSAFRF;C:\Arma\Server\@RHSUSAF;C:\Arma\Server\@TRYK -servermod=C:\Arma\Server\@exileserver;C:\Arma\Server\@A3XAI; -config=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit

Regards,

Pond

Advertisement

copy the mods from a client install and they will go green

3 people like this

2 hours ago, kuplion said:

They don't need to be green to work.

@kuplion I know but maybe im a little ocd lol

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, second_coming said:

copy the mods from a client install and they will go green

@second_coming Ya know, I've been looking for an answer to this question for about a week....everyone says a whole bunch of different non-working solutions.  No where have I ever seen anyone say "wow, that worked".

I dont know how to sticky this or bump it or whatever, kindof new to forums as well...but you deserve all of that and more.  proofs in the pudding

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/278470593322979478/66FBFB8165EC202C76CB09F4CBAC8CAE71ED8792/

Advertisement