Elite

Looking for group to play with

3 posts in this topic

my name is tom im 19 and looking for a group to play with, nothing specific please message me for more details !

1 hour ago, Elite said:

my name is tom im 19 and looking for a group to play with, nothing specific please message me for more details !

Hey elite,

We're looking for some active regulars to be a part of our team!  We are a group or like-minded people, that play during the late night because of college, work, family etc....

If you're interested in joining our group, check out our website: berzerkerzcommunity.com 

Check out our Arma 3 Section and also fill out an application!

We will get back with you as soon as possible.

If you happen to have any questions, you can also add either me or one of my section leaders on steam: izerkgaming / SL_Karth

We are a community of players, from all time zones around the world. We are always looking for new players to join our community. Our server hosts the Chernarus map. We have a mixture of players that Role Play and PVP. We offer a little bit for everyone! Big Groups and small groups welcomed.

Anytime! Feel free to Join Our TeamSpeak:
ts.legiongaminghq.net
(I am always on and always willing to help new players that join our TS. Just look for "Kappa_")

Arma Server:
LEGION EXILE Chernarus|5kStart|Garage|Tow|NoSafeZones|PVP|LOOT+
(Just search: LEGION)

A-Banner.jpg

Advertisement