Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wvhoopie

[SOLVED] Custom_Server

Question

Can someone explain to me what custom_server is ( Warning Message: Script \q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf not found), I understand what the line of code is except the custom_server, I cant find that file anywhere in the server files, I have checked every PBO file and nothing there.

9 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, wvhoopie said:

Can someone explain to me what custom_server is ( Warning Message: Script \q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf not found), I understand what the line of code is except the custom_server, I cant find that file anywhere in the server files, I have checked every PBO file and nothing there.

If you are running blckeagls mission system that was ported over from epoch you are missing the file for it to load on your server side.  You should have a custom_server.pbo in your addons folder and if it is there then you are missing the init.sqf out of the pbo.

We are running an Exile Server with Bornholm and Ryanzombies, and it does seem that file it is missing, just to confirm, should that be in the Exile Server.pbo or Exile.Bornholm.pbo.

Advertisement

Definitely associated with the Blckeagls Mission System. The mission system runs server side and chances are there is code in a init file that is trying to call to it. custom_server.pbo would be located in the "addons" folder (where your exile_server and exile_server_config pbos reside), unless install instructions for the mission system has changed. Are you trying to install that mission system?

Spoiler

//If server execute this script
if (isServer) then {
	execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf";

Have you looked in your mission file for the supposed location?

Thanks Guys, I will have to try and find that file somewhere to add in.

Got it, placed it where it belongs and it is working.

Thanks Guys, You were a great help!!!

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement