Vurama

headless client HeadLess Client Server Help

6 posts in this topic

i need some help to setup a 2 headless clients for A3XAI and DMS, i found out the tutorials, there is alot of them, but i still would appreciate to talk to anybody who has done it before and has some experience to share, i am running an exile server mod on GTX gaming and i need to connect HL clients to it from any source suggested. thx for the help

DMS doesn't use headless clients, and A3XAI, whilst fantastic, performs poorly and WILL drag your server down.

I'd recommend using the Offload to Clients option in DMS and pair that with Exile Occupation (which works via DMS) by @second_coming. It replaces pretty much every aspect of A3XAI and was created as a successor to it after the A3XAI dev quit.

Advertisement

ok fine i will have a look at this my friend :) thx alot appreciate it i will try to check this out now

4 minutes ago, Vurama said:

ok fine i will have a look at this my friend :) thx alot appreciate it i will try to check this out now

You won't be disappointed. :)

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Vurama said:

DMS_ai_offload_Only_DMS_AI, should i enable this one also u think? :)

i have enabled the offload to client i already did before but this one i am not sure what exactly it will do i think if i have other AI system maybe or mod i think will enable it anw

14 minutes ago, Vurama said:

DMS_ai_offload_Only_DMS_AI, should i enable this one also u think? :)

i have enabled the offload to client i already did before but this one i am not sure what exactly it will do i think if i have other AI system maybe or mod i think will enable it anw

I did, yeah. If you're not using other AI systems it won't make much difference but personally I use ExileZ and Ryans Zombies so I enabled it just in case.

Advertisement