Harper9690

Server Not working

Question

Previously my server was working just fine, no issues. I decided to add MAS Weapons/Vehicles to the server and vendors. This was the only thing added. Now after restarting the server and waiting signifigant time, the server is not joinable. I simply installed the mods via Vert Hosting, at this point it worked. Then I backed out of the server, to add them to the vendors. I added them in both places in the config file under the mission PBO. Restarted server and it is not joinable, just hangs indefinitely. Double checking it on http://data.a3launcher.com/  I get a query error message after I input the IP. THat was the only change made and it was a simple change. I left nothing out that I can see but it just isnt working. And StokesMagee isnt online. lol Any help or ideas?

6 answers to this question

It sounds like your config.cpp has an error. Check for am extra };

I scoured the entire config file and couldnt find a single extra anything. That being said I may have missed or not recognized something. Anybody willing to take a look at my config or rpt files and give it a go? or have any other ideas?

Advertisement

Since it won't let me attach that kind of file how might I go about getting those to you all?

Advertisement