Xtek

Issues with menus closing

Question

So the problem that I'm seeing is that when trying to change the PIN for a vehicle the window will come up for half a second and disappear.  I had this issue before with another menu doing the same thing and it had to do with the "Enter" key being bound to a default action. After removing it, and it took some time because the key bind menu kept disappearing like the PIN window, everything was working perfect.

So far I have seen this problem when activating the change PIN menu and when trying to configure RHS mod.  I don't know what else to try.  It happens on all servers that I have played on.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Sounds like the owners of the servers you are playing on aren't configuring infistar properly. But the pin code menu shouldn't be affected by this. 

Edited by oSoDirty

I would agree with you if it were only on a few servers (ie 2 or 3) but out of the 15+ servers I have tried the same thing is happening on them all.

Anything that anyone could suggest I would be willing to try as long as it's not uninstall and play something else.

Is there a client side log file I could look at, or one on a server that I could look at/post?

Posted (edited)

Your escape key, or enter key is sticking perhaps? 

Pound on them all a few times to get them unsticky, and see if that helps. 

Edited by papahyooie

Advertisement