Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ProjectViper72

[SOLVED] Buying and Not Getting Items...Any Idea?

Question

Sorry first off, I did try to figure out why or what I did to cause my problem. But I'm having an issue with ARMA 3 base Rocket Launchers. I have added them to the server to where you can buy them at the traders along with the rockets for each of them. But when you click and buy them, it takes the tabs, but does not give you the launcher. The rockets themselves will go to the inventory after purchase but not the launchers. I have tested and I can spawn them and use them but not if I buy them. Any idea what is going on or where I can start looking?

Again sorry if this has been posted somewhere and I have over looked it. I did try to figure this out and search for an answer over the past few days. But any help even if it's a point in the right direction, will be very appreciated, thanks.

6 answers to this question

Known problem. Have them spawn on the ground in front of people, so they can pick them up.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, InsertCoins said:

Known problem. Have them spawn on the ground in front of people, so they can pick them up.

Ok thanks for the quick response. To do that, is that a setting in the mission files or the server config file?

Advertisement

WOW how did I not find those, I'm so sorry, but thanks for help and getting me back on track.

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement