Ronnie_McLovin

ARMA 3 Update Problems!

9 posts in this topic

Hey, we've updated our Server and now the Safezone did not work. U can kill other, plant Mines etc. Is this only happen to me or did i some failures with updating my servers?

1 person likes this

Current bug it seems. Getting reports from other server owners about this. Devs are aware and will be testing and will work on getting some kind of fix out. Please be patient.

Advertisement

Well... Bohemia are pretty good with game breaking surprise updates.

And since steam auto-updates client... well... we're screwed.

Sadly the only thing you can do so far is wait for someone to find a fix or for Exile to release an Update.

Yeah, this is shit :/ our server are down now. hope someone can fix this as fast as possible. hope the exile "gods" will be fast :P

I have also experience issues with CfgDifficulties, I had my server set as veteran and tweaked to hide stats and player deaths etc now the veteran difficulty is now 1st person only, where as before 3rd was working? anyone else had this issue?

Ive had to revert to regular which to me is super N00B mode

Create a file in your mission file at the same location as description.ext called init.sqf.
Then in that file paste this:

call ExileClient_system_map_initialize

Posted (edited)

Also having some weird bugs on our server. If I scope out a player it displays their name, and then it will also display them on the map for a short period of time. This also affects AI.

Also every player v player kill says (Friendly fire).

Edited by astrochimp

Advertisement