simon_17

Base Destroy

Question

Some guys destroy our Base every time with a pawnee, if this continues, we go from the server!!!

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, simon_17 said:

Some guys destroy our Base every time with a pawnee, if this continues, we go from the server!!!

Talk to the server owner this is not the server you play on, rather the site for the MOD. What server is it ?

P.S. to the exile community, ALL to common to see this.

PVP  does not = trolling.

"It's a PVP Server get over it you pu$$y" , "Go cry to your mom, this is a PVP server if you want to play Exile and survive, go play PVE"

All of these things make me sick. What is the allure of playing a survival based mod, with tanks and jets, just to smash every player on the server and be known as "That fucking guy"?

I thought that there was a mod for that called "Wasteland" or am i just  an idiot?

Edited by GamersRoost
1 person likes this

Lmfao just dont play on a server thats that militarized.

Advertisement
4 hours ago, Skelly said:

Lmfao just dont play on a server thats that militarized.

^^ and there it is... Militarized does not mean Battlefield. It's a choice for me to host a server that has tanks and jets and expect players to not douchehole people when they are offline, spam rockets over and over as well as troll new players.

It's this exact mentality, that has driven this game (arma 2 and 3) into the depths of Battlefield. There is those platforms out there, and for arma there is mods that are intended for that. Players don't seem to get that.

And don't get me wrong, i LOVE battlefield (BC2).

We can just never escape the indisputable fact that most people that play Arma are there for the killing, its never going to change.

Advertisement