No-Half-Measures

Unable to create 'account' data [CBA Conflict]

Question

So if a player spawns freshly new land grabs a few items and logs out, they are unable to rejoin because of the below error, not even sure why this is happening..

8:23:33 Error in expression <eateGroup independent;
_player = _group createUnit ["Exile_Unit_Player", _positi>
 8:23:33   Error position: <createUnit ["Exile_Unit_Player", _positi>
 8:23:33   Error Type Any, expected Number
 8:23:33 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_object_player_database_load.sqf, line 19

Resolved

Edited by No-Half-Measures
Updated title to be relavent to the core issue which being a CBA conflict

7 answers to this question

Ok so this issue actually continued after when I though I fixed it and I Resolved it down to a Conflict with CBA_A3 and it prevent the 'account' data from being created for the player. Only preventing it from being created, once its created the player's 'account' data is able to be updated ect.

Exile team might wana look into this conflict with CBA to resolve it.

As for other Server owners if your suffering from the same issue just dont run CBA_A3 on the server just put the key in for it and thats it. If your running cup_weapons on the server run asdg_jr instead of CBA on the server.

Did you try to remove player from database's player table? It can help individually. But there mus be something wrong with server>db connection.

Advertisement

yeah removing them just causes them to be a fresh spawn which works perfectly fine, its just loading a player that's the issue and extDB isn't throwing any errors.

@No-Half-Measures

Have you loaded SP2 ?
What was the server FPS like when this happens ?
is MySQL being used for anything else at the same time ?

I'm currently using modified files for Bornholm, However I was running Altis perfectly fine before the switch. I reverted back to SP2 unmodified and the issues persisted. Now that i think about it maybe its a Issue inside the Mission PBO. As for the Servers FPS its normal 50fps and No MySQL isn't being used by anything else.

I regularly get this on my test server,  switching arma 3 profiles normally sorts it out. So if that helps you diagnose the problem 

So managed to Narrow it down to a Mod Issue of which being 'cup_weapons' not sure why will update if I figure it out.

Edit:
Turns out the server was missing 'asdg_jr' which is required for 'cup_weapons' wooops xD

Advertisement