Question

I am at wits end and loosing all my players.

Ever since the arma update no loot is spawning for anyone, No changes was made to any of my files.

I even removed all extra mods and stuff and still nothing. We have done the normal waiting around and nothing is spawning.

Was working perfectly fine before update and now I am just lost.

Would love to see if anyone is willing to help or have any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

It's kind of hard to help really. Nothing has changed regarding loot to the best of my knowledge. I have mine set up a bit differently than most for ease of access and I never had any issues after the update. I made each of them into separate files (positions.h and table.h) placed in a folder called loot in the exile_server_config and called them from the exile_server_config\config.cpp. Their are 2 different formats for loot positions that I have seen and each are called different in the config.cpp when set up like mine. You could post your CfgBuildings and CfgLootTables and I could reformat it to the way I have mine done and you could give it a go.

Edited by oSoDirty

I have completely reverted all my changes before the Arma Update and still nothing.

There is no explanation on why my loot has just completely stopped working. It's been working fine for months. The only thing That's been updated that I can't revert is the Napf map update. But I doubt that broke my loot spawning.

Advertisement

i haveing same thing going on dont look like any help

Heyo!

Do you think that you could setup a little completely vanilla exile server on your box, just to confirm that loot is spawning on that. Just need to be safe, rather than sorry :D

Aaaand then do you think you could give me a paste of one of your recent RPT's, plus a list of all the customisations that you are running (Scripts, mods etc).

Hopefully then we can start to pick apart the issue a little more. I may not be great at this stuff, but two minds is better than one!

I found the issue on my end.

My map addon folder got corrupted and was missing some pbos.

I suggest to recheck all your addons to make sure they are installed correctly.

1 person likes this

Advertisement