Gillmore

Equipment Trader Kicking Players

Question

Hi guys,

Apologies if this question/problem has already been answered and would love a link to the post as I cannot find it.

When at the main trader at the terminal, players are being kicked when selecting items from the equipment trader. Here's what happening - 

Player scrolls and opens equipment trader, double clicks on an item and is kicked from server. It has been mentioned that they sometimes see [VehicleRistriction #0]

What is going on? BTW I have made sure our server is up to date and also clients are up to date also. This seems to have been happening since an update over arma recently.

Kindest regards

Gillmore

12 answers to this question

What item(s) are they purchasing when this happens?

Advertisement
On 27/04/2016 at 4:44 PM, kuplion said:

What item(s) are they purchasing when this happens?

Thank youfor asking i am currently waiting on their answer to your question.

I will always get kicked, either when trying to buy or when just opening the trader  This from one player but what's strange is that I can buy anything from the equipment trader although I am an admin and we have infiSTAR that I am also an admin on. Not sure if that stops me from being kicked. I personally don't get any Battleye notifications.

Just for testing, remove yourself from the InfiSTAR Admin list and see what happens.

If it helps players are getting kicked this also now - 

Player #0 Sam (df60618cd56035c37f60eb7be899226b) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #20

Other players are getting this but with char names

1 hour ago, Gillmore said:

If it helps players are getting kicked this also now - 

Player #0 Sam (df60618cd56035c37f60eb7be899226b) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #20

Other players are getting this but with char names

What is the script restriction for, what's passed the 20? Battleye was updated this morning.

We're now getting multiple scripts now but there all decleared and it keeps happening example #20 is for sign_arrow_F but its already been declared. #39 groundweaponholder and others.

I would like to thank all of you for your support as it is very much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Gillmore said:

We're now getting multiple scripts now but there all decleared and it keeps happening example #20 is for sign_arrow_F but its already been declared. #39 groundweaponholder and others.

Can you post an example of the log?

Advertisement