bl00dsh0t

[NA] <Fat Virgins> Recruiting!!

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Have you ever pondered what life might be like should you decide to put down that delectable pizza Hot Pocket? Well I'm here to tell you if you join us <Fat Virgins> life will be heavenly like a full glass of liquid butter. I mean hell your greasy fingers will magically glide across that sticky keyboard like you're Beethoven playing a symphony as you wreck the nearest nerd with precision. So why the hell not, bro? I mean c'mon we all know you have nothing better to do than catch a slick monitor tan on a friday night, so why not make the best of that wasted life than with a group of overfed Americans, and Canadians? 

Why Fat Virgins you ask? Suh Duh, ffs we can teach you to believe that it is butter, and we have a Female! We do have a server too!

If you would like to play with a bunch of guys, and 1 female who fight over who can use the restroom in Target, or why Vape is Life, then I implore you to Left Click + Ctrl+C the link to our TS below and join the fight over why elementary school children should be allowed to carry handguns.

fatvirgingaming.teamspeak3.com:6596

Sincerely,

bl00dsh0t

Edited by bl00dsh0t
6 people like this

Jus... Sur... Sure... Good name!

2 people like this

Advertisement

I snorted pepsi out of my nose. Great read 10/10 would read again

2 people like this

Advertisement