Question

Hello All,

I recently got a server up and running with the Australia 4.04 mod and all that good stuff. It was working great yesterday however today didn't appear on the menu so I did a server checker.

It came back saying that Australia 4.04 is an unknown mod. Nothing was changed since I had it working.

If anyone able to help me out.

Thank you so much 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

  • 0

Posted (edited)

do a search with your query info

example, if your server info is 

123.456.7.890:1234   change to for query

123.456.7.890:1235   as an example

Edited by hogansheroes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

on the update launcher it dont give u a option to search a query 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
38 minutes ago, IchigoKurosaki said:

Yeah I did,

My query is 119.252.191:2313 

My server IP is 119.252.191.2312

shouldnt you have 4 codes of numbers  

 

your query reads 119.252.191:2313  here you missing a number or numbers

your i.p reads 119.252.191.2312 here you missing query port

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

Capture.jpg

 

This is a screenshot of my server details. I just turned it on so you can have a look.

Yeah I just noticed i missed the .33

Still doesn't fix the error though :/

Edited by IchigoKurosaki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

119.252.191.33:2313 add this to launcher checker i tried but it said 

 

Oh snap! 119.252.191.33:2313 unknown mods - Australia V4.04

 

so you give it ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

119.252.191.33:2313 add this to launcher checker i tried but it said 

 

Oh snap! 119.252.191.33:2313 unknown mods - Australia V4.04

 

so you give it ago

Yeah that's what I am saying. 
My question is why is that coming up now when it worked perfectly yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 minutes ago, IchigoKurosaki said:

Yeah that's what I am saying. 
My question is why is that coming up now when it worked perfectly yesterday

@maca134 updated launcher. It opens WAY faster and seems better overall.

He will have to add Australia to the "mods" list.

This should do it, but you can also email info@a3launcher.com and respectfully ask that it be added.

Here is a link for the steam content: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485417177&searchtext=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

@maca134 updated launcher. It opens WAY faster and seems better overall.

He will have to add Australia to the "mods" list.

This should do it, but you can also email info@a3launcher.com and respectfully ask that it be added.

Here is a link for the steam content: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485417177&searchtext=

Thank you mate, Ill send an email now.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.