Champion

Fixing HeliPads

3 posts in this topic

Hey all!

So I was thinking about how much I love Exile, and how great of a mod it is. So happy this has been introduced to Arma 3! I tip my cap to the devs! But I wanted to check up on something, My helicopters used to blow up on restart when landing them on the built wooden floors. I would absolutely love to see this problem be fixed, or has it already been fixed? I am not even sure. But please, Anyone that knows, especially a dev! Could we find out if this problem is and issue you guys are working on? Because its bad that we cannot have helipads right now, because there is a decent chance the heli will blow up on a restart. Which isn't the best! Anyways, I really appreciate all of the updates. Have a good one devs and all!

Kindly,

Champion

If you have the Extended Base Building or Donkey Punch addon on your server, you can use the service station roof and pretty much anything flat and concrete as a helipad.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, ElDubya said:

... you can use ... pretty much anything flat and concrete as a helipad.

So, maybe just need to wait until the new concrete buildingstuff get released?

Edited by CH!LL3R

Advertisement