TBsThug

[SOLVED] InfiStar Help

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone else got this when trying to download updates for infiStar:

You are not allowed to download any files here! #1

I have bought A2, A3 and Exile and can not download any updates

Have proof of purchases

Are you logged in to the the site correctly?

Advertisement

I'm trying to download the new update and I get this message:

When downloading this product you waive your 14 day cooling-off period and any chance of a refund!

What does it mean? Will I be able to download updates only for 14 days?

It just means that by downloading the product, you acknowledge you will no longer be eligible for a refund.

1 person likes this

That more or less what I understood, but it makes a few months and I have already had downloaded several updates and that message had not gone before, will be something new now suppose, no ??

Sorry for the google translator english, i'm spanish and my english is a bit bad. ;)

1 hour ago, kuplion said:

Are you logged in to the the site correctly?

Yes, check over 10 times

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Jose Mari said:

That more or less what I understood, but it makes a few months and I have already had downloaded several updates and that message had not gone before, will be something new now suppose, no ??

Sorry for the google translator english, i'm spanish and my english is a bit bad. ;)

I got that message first,( When downloading this product you waive your 14 day cooling-off period and any chance of a refund! ) then the other one keeps coming up. (You are not allowed to download any files here! #1 )

Edited by TBsThug

Hey,

naa you got blocked for something else but I've unblocked you now.. got a little mixed up with that *goldsboro* guy - if you know what I mean ;)

the acknowledge stuff just had to be added to protect myself from people that try to rip me off through paypal after their purchase, it's annoying I know. Sorry! :)

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey,

naa you got blocked for something else but I've unblocked you now.. got a little mixed up with that *goldsboro* guy - if you know what I mean ;)

the acknowledge stuff just had to be added to protect myself from people that try to rip me off through paypal after their purchase, it's annoying I know. Sorry! :)

Does it happen that often that you've had to add the disclaimer?! That's crazy! :(

Advertisement