Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speedweasel

Friendly fire penalty should cover injuries

5 posts in this topic

I think we should make it so players incur a respect penalty for any friendly fire incident, even if it doesn't kill anyone.

People need to smarten up with their lax trigger discipline and crossing people's lines of fire.

getting shot a lot then there buddy? :P

2 people like this

Advertisement

I generally find leaving the group, shooting them in the face, then regrouping works well enough for me..

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, InsertCoins said:

getting shot a lot then there buddy? :P

You could say that.  I was more thinking about the new respect system and ways we could introduce some of the respect penalties that will be needed.  

Then I started to think about how many times I've been shot when some guy tries to use the context menu, shot even after confirming I was about to cross someone's muzzle,  shot at by teammates just for a laugh or had someone lob a rifle grenade next to me because they're more worried about getting their kill than they are about communication and teamwork and I though... "F*@k those guys."

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, speedweasel said:

You could say that.  I was more thinking about the new respect system and ways we could introduce some of the respect penalties that will be needed.  

Then I started to think about how many times I've been shot when some guy tries to use the context menu, shot even after confirming I was about to cross someone's muzzle,  shot at by teammates just for a laugh or had someone lob a rifle grenade next to me because they're more worried about getting their kill than they are about communication and teamwork and I though... "F*@k those guys."

Sounds like the solution to your problem is to team with other people.

Advertisement