TheTrueJokeRz

Admin tools? for free?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First of, i KNOW infiSTAR is best, but i had the worng version (arma3) and i dont have enought money for the Exile version.

I tryed to contact him, but all he could give me was 10€ off, so nope.

Im looking for an admin menu that can get as good as possible for no money.

Edited by TheTrueJokeRz

42 minutes ago, TheTrueJokeRz said:

First of, i KNOW infiSTAR is best, but i had the worng version (arma3) and i dont have enought money for the Exile version.

I tryed to contact him, but all he could give me was 10€ off, so nope.

Im looking for an admin menu that can get as good as possible for no money.

Check this out :

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, marcheur said:

Check this out :

It's important to note that while yes, this is an alternative admin menu, it doesn't include antihack.

Indeed. He asked for a good free admin menu... It's one :)

2 people like this

I doubt your m8 got the exile version for free. It's an entirely different coded AH system made specifically for Exile. I'd take the $10 off deal to be honest. @infiSTAR does a great job at providing free updates for life and then you won't have to worry about your sever getting nuked to hell

1 person likes this

You should also probably not advertise the fact that your friend is letting you use his copy of InfiStar.... xD

3 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

You should also probably not advertise the fact that your friend is letting you use his copy of InfiStar.... xD

That + he's purchased the A3 version a few month ago, used it, downloaded it many times, even in the past days and then contacts me about "I bought the wrong version"

of course he's not been using a support message, instead he messaged me on twitter and I've offered him a discount (since he did not bought the wrong version, he simply wants another one NOW)... I thought that was nice and now I see here that he's pushing a friend to break lose his license for sharing it.. :P Something is wrong with you dude -.- 

If you would've been honest and not trying to pull of a "bought the wrong version" kind of thing, I would probably have given it to you but I hate it when people try to deceive me. 

You can't buy an Arma Key on Steam, have 100s of play hours and then go to steam shop and tell them "OH I WANTED TO BUY YUGIOH ONLINE" - that's just not going to work

17 people like this

Advertisement