hawkeye0203

Maximum build height and possible bug?

Question

Hello!  First let me say that I am enjoying this mod immensely!  Keep up the good work!

I am wondering if there is a maximum height when building a base?  Currently, our base is on the peak of a tall hill and 2 levels high with access to the "roof" or open 3ird level.  We haven't encountered any limitations yet, but I'm curious to know if there are any to the height that can be built.

Also, during the build process, we were getting the message that we can't build next to a trader when trying to construct walls, floors, etc.  That's all well and good except the nearest trader is 11km away.  Is there a reason we are getting this error or is it a possible bug?  It would take us several tries just to be able to successfully construct something.

Thank you for any answers you can provide!

1 answer to this question

Hello!  First let me say that I am enjoying this mod immensely!  Keep up the good work!

I am wondering if there is a maximum height when building a base? 

No, there will not be a limitation for that. However, the current version has that limitation in there, but we will remove it in then next version. We love sky bases! :)

That's all well and good except the nearest trader is 11km away.  Is there a reason we are getting this error or is it a possible bug?

Some servers use missions that spawn triggers to interact with the AI. Exile uses triggers to indicate trader cities at the moment. We have modified Exile, so it is compatible with these mission systems, thus you should not get these messages anymore soon.

1 person likes this

Advertisement