BetterDeadThanZed

Zed's great big release thread

14 posts in this topic

Since I am no longer running my Exile servers I thought I'd start releasing the custom work I performed. As I pack things up, I'll post replies with the other stuff I've created. 

My first release is my Lingor traders. Included is the initPlayerLocal.sqf (Defines the traders and places them), which goes into your mission.sqm and a3_custom.pbo (Spawns the buildings, etc around the traders) which goes into your @ExileServer/addons folder.  I don't seem to have any screenshots of the Lingor traders. They apparently have been all lost. All traders have the proper helipads for vehicles to spawn on if you are using the script to spawn vehicles at a specific location: 

Here's a breakdown of the traders:

North trader: Located at the northern airport, all of the traders, except for the vehicle traders, can be found inside of one of the hangers. The helicopter trader is outside of the hanger and the vehicle trader is inside of another nearby building.
South trader: Located at the southern airport, all traders are on the east side, inside and along side of the two hangers there.
Boat traders: There are two boat traders on the main island and another boat trader on the large island in the east.

Github: https://github.com/BetterDeadThanZed/Lingor

3 people like this

Advertisement

It's a bit sad to see more servers close down, but it's inevitable. We can't have so many servers with this smaller player base.

Posted (edited)

https://github.com/BetterDeadThanZed/Namalsk

Next is my Namalsk trader. On my Namalsk server I had a single trader and he didn't sell certain items. He was located on the land bridge in what I dubbed "The Outpost". The traders included a "community trader", which is the one that sold certain categories of stuff, Office trader, Waste dump trader and two guards (For visual effect). There's a fire to warm up with and a source of dirty water.

Files included:

InitPlayerLocal.sqf: Positions for the traders. Gets placed in your mission.sqm
CommunityCustoms.txt: Code that needs to be put into your mission pbo's config.cpp to the community trader will have the categories defined.
a3_custom.pbo: Contains the items that make up The Outpost, goes into your server's @ExileServer\addons folder.

Media:

nam1.thumb.jpg.f232773399d4aef84c1bb9893nam3.thumb.jpg.421202aa40d567be20268d15enam23.thumb.jpg.46c6e1a836b16835ec686537

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

https://github.com/BetterDeadThanZed/NamalskAddons

Here are all of the addons I made for Namalsk. You can merge this a3_custom.pbo with the one from the Namalsk traders if you use that one. There's a lot of stuff added around the map. Too many to include screenshots. Place the a3_custom.pbo in your @ExileServer\addons folder.

Some media (not everything):

nemsk3.thumb.jpg.68aae18b86d60c318ab2738lubjansk1.thumb.jpg.638df9d58d53ea14cad0airport.thumb.jpg.e24e3b4c0fceec77d0d4d0fishing.thumb.jpg.efe95c1ca8a10b0730c3bchouse.thumb.jpg.db5f7035086acebaa0b4a73a

1 person likes this

Sad to see you leave the exile world bud. Good luck with your Epoch adventure!

16 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

Sad to see you leave the exile world bud. Good luck with your Epoch adventure!

Too many servers. Not enough players. :(

3 people like this

what's the vokurta light one? checked it out but didnt see a lot of changes

3 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

what's the vokurta light one? checked it out but didnt see a lot of changes

It's just some spot lights placed around Vorkuta, I think mainly around the construction site if I remember correctly.

Aaah ok. And the South house? I looked South but it's a lot of ground to cover :P

Advertisement