DayZLAD

Vehicle Camo Pack (RELEASE)

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys i thought i would release a few vehicles as i do not get a lot of time to work on these anymore,  I haven't tried using these in the exile customs yet but i am sure they will work, You can also add them to the trader as a separate vehicle its up to you guys how you use them, Filter "DCP" in the editor on blufor or Infistar to have a look at them.

Please let me know if you could help out in any way. I could always use more camo's and skins and may consider adding other peoples skins into this pack if they want to contribute to make a nice big camo pack, Enjoy what ive released so far. 

Peace out ! :D

DOWNLOADS

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680328612

REQUIREMENTS

CUP Vehicles

Spoiler

20160328005758_1.thumb.jpg.ac793a4ba8bf920160328010258_1.thumb.jpg.ead123a12eab220160330022357_1.thumb.jpg.9efe602e9d60e20160329174013_1.thumb.jpg.486ebb51d822720160329174019_1.thumb.jpg.fdd39525f29a520160507202141_1.thumb.jpg.3b129b88b03d220160507202114_1.thumb.jpg.018d6e33947b020160507202002_1.thumb.jpg.fcdf30aeb8fd720160507202101_1.thumb.jpg.31d1d8dd3abce20160507201847_1.thumb.jpg.6c88d796bfb8220160507201939_1.thumb.jpg.45835ee872406

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i need this :_/ Nice but i dont use CUP Vehicles  :_/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
On Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 4:11 PM, DayZLAD said:

Hello guys i thought i would release a few vehicles as i do not get a lot of time to work on these anymore,  I haven't tried using these in the exile customs yet but i am sure they will work, You can also add them to the trader as a separate vehicle its up to you guys how you use them, Filter "DCP" in the editor on blufor or Infistar to have a look at them.

Please let me know if you could help out in any way. I could always use more camo's and skins and may consider adding other peoples skins into this pack if they want to contribute to make a nice big camo pack, Enjoy what ive released so far. 

Peace out ! :D

DOWNLOADS

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680328612

REQUIREMENTS

CUP Vehicles

  Hide contents

20160328005758_1.thumb.jpg.ac793a4ba8bf920160328010258_1.thumb.jpg.ead123a12eab220160330022357_1.thumb.jpg.9efe602e9d60e20160329174013_1.thumb.jpg.486ebb51d822720160329174019_1.thumb.jpg.fdd39525f29a520160507202141_1.thumb.jpg.3b129b88b03d220160507202114_1.thumb.jpg.018d6e33947b020160507202002_1.thumb.jpg.fcdf30aeb8fd720160507202101_1.thumb.jpg.31d1d8dd3abce20160507201847_1.thumb.jpg.6c88d796bfb8220160507201939_1.thumb.jpg.45835ee872406

Hey bud, everything looks great and I would love to see this added to the server I admin on. If this is not possible it's not a big deal but would there be any way for this to be made into a server side script. I know allot of servers don't like to run to many mods and I have seen different paint options added into servers without it being a mod for them to download. Again if this isn't possible it's all good. Still looks awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure I havnt been able to play around with this as I'm busy with work :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DayZLAD said:

Im not sure I havnt been able to play around with this as I'm busy with work :(

Ok man. Well if you ever find time to look at it I think allot more people would use this if it were a script. I know our servers would :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Magnumopus said:

Ok man. Well if you ever find time to look at it I think allot more people would use this if it were a script. I know our servers would :)

It may be a possibility to add them to the Exile Customs shop and have the textures in your mission file. This would however increase your mission file size but remove the need to download the mod, it may also stop them spawning naturally (I'm not too sure on that one)

 

All above is just speculation and may or may not be possible, I'll try it out later and get back to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KnG.Vibe said:

It may be a possibility to add them to the Exile Customs shop and have the textures in your mission file. This would however increase your mission file size but remove the need to download the mod, it may also stop them spawning naturally (I'm not too sure on that one)

 

All above is just speculation and may or may not be possible, I'll try it out later and get back to you.

Yea just grab the texture for whatever car you need and throw it into your mission file and call it inside your config.cpp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.