-AKA-Punisher

moved a traderand new BE restriction

Question

Ok , first  i am running  Esseker and Exile 9.6  with A3XAI , DMS missions ,mas weapons,mas ussocom, . i decided to move the trader's and reduce the size of trader zones down by quite abit , and in doing so this BE restriction popped up when i tried to join the rented server .....

Spoiler

#1 "262
]
call ExileClient_object_trader_create;

_trader setVariable ["ExileTraderType", "Exile_Trader_Office"];

_trader = "

i tried the BE filters tool  as i could not fix it manualy the first 4 tries lol , i could use abit of help on this one , and i am wondering why moving the trader would cause this . 

the 262 is part of the direction that the trader is facing i went in and changed it but still get this restriction , here's the kicker tho the same thing was done to my home dedi server and it runs with no filter kicks same initplayerlocal .sqf  same mission file as on the rental , only things differant i added zombies and mas vehicles to the dedi server here at home ,man my brain hurts . would one of you please take a stab at this .

8 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

moving a trader shouldn't of given you be errors, never had that before otherwise 

did you try this add to end of line 3

"262]call ExileClient_object_trader_create;\n_trader setVariable ["ExileTraderType", "Exile_Trader_Office"];\n\n_trader = "

Edited by hogansheroes

i did not try it without the != i will give it ago real quick thanks for the reply . 

Advertisement
5 minutes ago, -AKA-Punisher said:

i did not try it without the != i will give it ago real quick thanks for the reply . 

!="262]call ExileClient_object_trader_create;\n_trader setVariable ["ExileTraderType", "Exile_Trader_Office"];\n\n_trader = "

Hogansheroes  , thanks man , i owe ya a beer or mtn .dew  lmao thanks a million the second one worked as well as this one fixed it on the twin rented server

Spoiler

!=!=\"273\n]\ncall ExileClient_object_trader_create;\n\n_trader setVariable [\\"ExileTraderType\\", \\"Exile_Trader_Office\\"];\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n_trader = \\""

this one is ugly tho lol .

10 minutes ago, -AKA-Punisher said:

Hogansheroes  , thanks man , i owe ya a beer or mtn .dew  lmao thanks a million the second one worked as well as this one fixed it on the twin rented server

Hide contents

!=!=\"273\n]\ncall ExileClient_object_trader_create;\n\n_trader setVariable [\\"ExileTraderType\\", \\"Exile_Trader_Office\\"];\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n_trader = \\""

this one is ugly tho lol .

lol wtf is that and where did you get it 

not to metion != there is one to many at the beginning

that is what the BE filter tool gave me earlier lmao thats what i said when i saw it lmao 

9 minutes ago, -AKA-Punisher said:

that is what the BE filter tool gave me earlier lmao thats what i said when i saw it lmao 

i reckon man, so is it all fixed for you now

Advertisement