Harper9690

CUP Vehicles Not Working

Question

9 answers to this question

Im sure you already know this, however, failed to purchase 13 indicates no safe pos found.

Try checking the location, even though it worked prior.

Hope this helps at least point in the right direction.

Thanks for the pointer. Ive come unto some info regarding the problem. In the RPT , its comes back as the three CUP mods being "Not Found". The rest of my mods are listed as "Game Directory" and work. Now- CUP Weapons, CUP Units, and CUP Vehicles are all in my root directory of my server, and my launch parameters are set. As I said I can see the icons/pictures, names, and prices in game. But why would it be listed as "Not Found"?

Advertisement

Heres my RPT.

http://pastebin.com/UDnTPtR5

And here are my Launch Parameters:   @Exile;@ExileServer;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF;@CBA_a3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;

(I know the parameters are somewhat retardedly set up, but they have functioned entirely and havent changed at any point before or after the problem)

Posted (edited)

If you've re-downloaded, there is probably  spaces in you mod dir name. Replace them with an underscore.

For some reason CUP dir have spaces. They work fine on the client side, but you cannot have spaces in the mod directories on the server side.

Edited by Timber

3 hours ago, Harper9690 said:

Heres my RPT.

http://pastebin.com/UDnTPtR5

And here are my Launch Parameters:   @Exile;@ExileServer;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF;@CBA_a3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;

(I know the parameters are somewhat retardedly set up, but they have functioned entirely and havent changed at any point before or after the problem)

hey mate looking here @ExileServer should be server mod 

mod                    @Exile;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF;@CBA_a3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;

server mod                     @ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;      if you have infistar

also from what i understad from these mods when you either download/upload to your server or server host has it already the mod name like the cup you can name it to what ever you like as long as it says @CUP_AND_SAUCER so when it comes time to put this in your Launch Parameters it chould read 

mod   @Exile;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF;@CBA_a3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_AND_SAUCER;

just as an example

hope this helps 

oh yes dont forget the keys

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Harper9690 said:

Thanks for the answers everyone, problem solved.

Please also provide the resolution, so others may gain experience from this :D

Sorry- The issue was simply that the undersccores were missing in the file names in the server. Adding them fixed the issue.

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Harper9690 said:

Sorry- The issue was simply that the undersccores were missing in the file names in the server. Adding them fixed the issue.

Thanks man that will help a LOT of people.

On a side note, and for Windows servers only, you can wrap the @ names with quotes and it will work.

EXAMPLE:

"-mod=@Mod one;@Mod_2;@Mod 3 name;@Mod 4 name even like this;"  "-Servermod= etc etc etc "

Edited by GamersRoost

Advertisement