Spackler

CBA Restriction #0

9 posts in this topic

I keep getting the following.

"["\x\cba\addons\xeh\fnc_compileEventHandlers.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","XEH","compileEventHandlers"]"

Here is what I added to line 2

!="[\"\x\cba\addons\xeh\fnc_compileEventHandlers.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"XEH\",\"compileEventHandlers\"]"

Any help as to what I am missing would be greatly appreciated.

I keep getting this too now, I've put that bit of code into Line 2 like 3 times now and it keeps coming up? Any help would be awesome..

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, Chirs said:

I keep getting this too now, I've put that bit of code into Line 2 like 3 times now and it keeps coming up? Any help would be awesome..

put your error out man

Its the same error..

#0 "["\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addLocalEventHandler.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Events","addLocalEventHandler"]"

I've put this filter in line 2 and it still kicks me for the same error??

!="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addLocalEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addLocalEventHandler\"]"

!="["\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addLocalEventHandler.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Events","addLocalEventHandler"]"

use this one

i noticed that you used the battleye tools, keep in mind it gives false readings like your error

Sorry dude I didn't get notified that you had replyed to this 11 hrs ago, was wondering what you was on about lol...

54 minutes ago, Chirs said:

Sorry dude I didn't get notified that you had replyed to this 11 hrs ago, was wondering what you was on about lol...

no all good mate but in saying this too that i didnt get a notified either, so did you get it to work you cba

Advertisement