Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FigBird

Revival System!

4 posts in this topic

Please please please introduce a revival system, similar to Wasteland :)
I feel that a revival system will make things much more interesting in combat, especially playing in groups.

It will hopefully improve the combat experience and make players want to create teams, rather than solo it out.

Furthermore, a revive time limit could be implemented. I.E, if shot, you become incapacitated for 3 mins as you bleed out. A team-mate could revive you in these 3 mins but you come back injured etc. If they cant revive you, you die and have to re-spawn anyway!

16 minutes ago, FigBird said:

Please please please introduce a revival system, similar to Wasteland :)
I feel that a revival system will make things much more interesting in combat, especially playing in groups.

It will hopefully improve the combat experience and make players want to create teams, rather than solo it out.

Furthermore, a revive time limit could be implemented. I.E, if shot, you become incapacitated for 3 mins as you bleed out. A team-mate could revive you in these 3 mins but you come back injured etc. If they cant revive you, you die and have to re-spawn anyway!

Advertisement

I know, I was hoping this would be implemented into the actual Exile mod itself, rather than an addon script etc :)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0