papahyooie

Adding AI via EDEN

3 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I am currently trying to put AI in via the EDEN editor (specifically attached to static machine guns). I add it all through EDEN, and export it to SQF (using an editor mod). Then I call the SQF from the server. All the objects including the 50 cals, and any buildings I add, are placed just fine, but the AI are not present.

So I was going to try to add them via the mission file, but when I try to do so, I end up with a mission.sqm with none of the Exile stuff in it (like Eden is stripping it out). Obviously I loaded the editor up with Exile mod enabled.

So I tried to make the mission file, and copy paste the additions into the existing Exile mission.sqm. It looks like it's in a totally different format, and it doesn't work.

So does anybody know how to add AI to an exile mission via the editor?

Thanks!

exile does not support native eden editor - you can't open the standard mission via eden.

try 2d editor, this has worked fine for me so far , ai has always worked there...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, hieve said:

exile does not support native eden editor - you can't open the standard mission via eden.

try 2d editor, this has worked fine for me so far , ai has always worked there...

Ok, that's what I was wondering. I wanted to use Eden, because it's super easy. Guess I'll go to 2D. Appreciated!

Advertisement