Heavy

Classnames for newly skinned vehicles in 1.58

14 posts in this topic

Hello, anyone happen to know the classnames for the new vehicles?

NATO skin for the Strider
Oranje skin for the Zamak trucks
Civilian version of the Zamak transport truck
Blue skin for the PO-30 Orca helicopter

I'm having a heck of a time trying to find them and the Arma 3 Assets page hasn't been updated yet. Tried looking in the editor too, no luck there either. Many thanks for your help!

Advertisement
2 hours ago, kuplion said:

Got InfiSTAR?

Sure do, though I didn't think they would in there quite yet, unless Chris is a champ. I'll check, thanks for the suggestion.

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, serveratze said:

i loocked  infistar

zamak's

"C_Truck_02_covered_F",
"C_Truck_02_transport_F",
"C_Truck_02_fuel_F",
"C_Truck_02_box_F",

Outstanding! TY kind sir :)

6 hours ago, Heavy said:

Sure do, though I didn't think they would in there quite yet, unless Chris is a champ. I'll check, thanks for the suggestion.

I thought the same too at one point but I realised InfiSTAR actually seems to check the files for vehicles/items/weapons, rather than relying on it's on list. Add any vehicle mod, they show up in InfiSTAR. :D

7 minutes ago, kuplion said:

I thought the same too at one point but I realised InfiSTAR actually seems to check the files for vehicles/items/weapons, rather than relying on it's on list. Add any vehicle mod, they show up in InfiSTAR. :D

Yeah, pretty slick feature Chris added. I pasted the contents into a Word document which made it easier to read than using notepad++. Now I'm going through comparing classnames against Arma's asset page to figure out which vehicles are new.

1 person likes this

You can do it another way too, if you press F8, you can bring up classnames for EVERYTHING and then copy and paste them.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, kuplion said:

You can do it another way too, if you press F8, you can bring up classnames for EVERYTHING and then copy and paste them.

That's precisely what I did :)

*Double checked the export, as well as used the search under spawn vehicles and from what I can tell, the new NATO Striders, and the blue Orca are not in infi.

Edited by Heavy

@InsertCoins @Heavy

I have been on the path searching for the classenames as well. Of course using infiSTAR I added the orange Zamaks to my server, no luck with the Strider and Orca. I am new to all this, but while building new traders I came across these two gems in the editor: 

Strider

Orca

Advertisement