Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluea

[SOLVED] Just a liddle InfiStar Question

5 posts in this topic

Hello there,

Two of my admins, got some strange log messages...and i'm no realy sure what it should tell me -

Log = AdminName was banned 9 times before....

and so on..so number divers alot, between 2-9

so my question is, what exactly does that mean? banned 9 times before on other Servers? did 9 times some strange kind of "banned" code? or what does it mean,

i hope someone can help me there :)

Hey

yes - that means they have been banned on your or any other server that runs infiSTAR for Exile - X times before.

It doesn't show the reason or the server (so might have been admin decision) - it's just to more easily find "dodgy" people ^^

Advertisement

Ah ok, thats what i though so...thank yo very much :)

I am having a stupidly hell of a time installing infistar. I am used to arma2oa and exile is a whole new system.

The video on the website is different from the instructions downloaded with infistar.

I did both and nothing. Rpt files do not show an infistar error. Server.cfg has all the required passwords. 

Yes, a3 noob.

Is there an easier installation instructions?

Help please.

Just open a support ticket if you can't get any of the ways to use it done, would be best to get some kind of access to your serve to do it :)

but yeah open a ticket and submit your servers rpt file first so I can check if there is a simple typo or something like that

Advertisement