Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadandGone

x2 World Items at trader

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

First time setting up Exile server but have setup epoch before, I have managed to setup the server and fixed the safe zone issue IE God mode wasn't working, however every safe zone seems to have duplicate items on top of each other, for instance at the main airport there are duplicated coolers next to each other, duplicate wheel barrows on top of each other,  when I go to another safe zone and open a door into a building I have to open 2 x doors to get in IE open one door and there is another door behind that?

It's as though the safe zones have been overlaid on top of the existing buildings?  If that is the case what have I done wrong :)

On a separate note how can I tell what build I'm running of Exile server?

Thanks for any input!

open mission file, inside initPlayerLocal.sqf (should be line 4) and make sure you have:

//#include "initServer.sqf"

not:

#include "initServer.sqf"

Or you can remove the line completely since it's being ignored anyway.

Advertisement
57 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

open mission file, inside initPlayerLocal.sqf (should be line 4) and make sure you have:

//#include "initServer.sqf"

not:

#include "initServer.sqf"

Or you can remove the line completely since it's being ignored anyway.

Perfect.. that works perfectly, what is that actually doing by removing or commenting the line out? 

From what I understand, initPlayerLocal.sqf is triggered every time a player spawns thus spawning in the objects again since initServer.sqf uses the createVehicle command VS createVehicleLocal. So now initServer.sqf is called elsewhere once on startup. 

Advertisement