XaneXXXX

How can i use MCC 4 with exile (dedicated server)

Question

Posted (edited)

So i just made my own dedicated server that me and my friend can play in. I can get zeus to work, but when i try with MCC and press "login to mission maker" ingame nothing happends, i can't login to MCC. I have editied the mission.sqm file so that i have access rights (i did the same thing with zeus and it works).  Does anyone knows how i can fix this? Thanks!

Update: I did notice t his when i start the mission: https://i.gyazo.com/cd5fd050e5c9a719e7a3955c5f71a9c1.png

Edited by XaneXXXX

5 answers to this question

what mods are you running also are the mods on the server also are the mod keys in the keys section

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

what mods are you running also are the mods on the server also are the mod keys in the keys section

i dont run any mods at all except exile and single player cheat menu. Which keys do you mean and why do i need them? im not very experienced since this is my first server. thanks!!

Edited by XaneXXXX

Advertisement

I believe unless the Dev of MCC 4 has released the Mod Key, running mcc4 on a server will not happen unfortunately. From memory in my early days i loved the mechanics behind the mission generation aspect and found that no Key means no Server, in saying that, this was mid last year so things could of changed now. 

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, William =D said:

I believe unless the Dev of MCC 4 has released the Mod Key, running mcc4 on a server will not happen unfortunately. From memory in my early days i loved the mechanics behind the mission generation aspect and found that no Key means no Server, in saying that, this was mid last year so things could of changed now. 

Thanks for your answer. I'm reading about the MCC 4 in the workshop and it says "MCC is a tool build for MP and dedicated servers, any thing you'll do will be done on the remote server or on the Headless Client and not locally on the player client."

Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338988835

But it doesn't seem to say how i can get it to work..

Edited by XaneXXXX

Advertisement