DiFekT

arma 3 exile problem cant joine servers

Question

hello 

i have this problem where i cant joine exile servers i cud joine any server before but no anymore i can get in to the lobby and select character but when i start reciving files and the loading i completed it drags/kick me right back to mainmenu whitout any warnings/fails even if i have the right mods for the server 

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, DiFekT said:

hello 

i have this problem where i cant joine exile servers i cud joine any server before but no anymore i can get in to the lobby and select character but when i start reciving files and the loading i completed it drags/kick me right back to mainmenu whitout any warnings/fails even if i have the right mods for the server 

are you using arma3 launcher or a3launcher

i am not using any of them i have just add mods manuely iv try reinstall arma and deleted all my mods iv had but stil not working 

Advertisement
3 hours ago, DiFekT said:

i am not using any of them i have just add mods manuely iv try reinstall arma and deleted all my mods iv had but stil not working 

I'd try to connect via a3launcher because normally just a kick straight to lobby on a modded server means that you are missing a mod or have a wrong version of a required mod. 

Hi All,

I'm having the same issue and using A3launcher...

I'm new to Exile and usually only play I&A and a few other mods in ArmA III, so sorry if this has been covered. 

I have A3launcher and have gone in and clicked on several servers and downloaded all of the required mods. I have verified the game in Steam and have tried everything I can to join and Exile server, but as soon as I pick a slot and the game starts to load I get kicked from the server. 

I've looked around and was told that version mismatch could be the issue, but since I'm downloading from A3Launcher, shouldn't I have the correct version. Do I need to disable mods? I've tried disabling, but the option is greyed out.

Any help on this would be great, as I have a few other guys that want to try it, but they are waiting on me to sort out the issues.

Thanks

Advertisement