mojitoboy

Custom status bar

45 posts in this topic

hi everybody someone knows where can i find this status bar (background) i tried to do one by myself but that f*** my mission...

I'm really looking for that background with the name in.

Tank's by advance

eJwVikEOgyAQAP_CXVhW0MXPNCtu0UaLATw1_XvtnCaT-air7GpSa2tnnYxZthpzWXRtuXASnXJOu_C5VR3zYbg1jush71aNHawn50MPeJtzYTSW7mSBCHEkj0jBINihA-wgPOAGdVuvY9avM-mZxQsxBA5C_eCsROifPgqMgpHtf1LfHzD6MEk.6yaAGDOACmb-BP6_i18m6O3ArAc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recall this status bar being the product of a completely different topic on this forum. I saw it a month or two ago while browsing the forum for ways to change and develop the overall UI. Much further into the post a guy posts a random picture displaying his screen and people went off on his status bar because they loved it. So then he ended up posting the code for it 1-2 pages into the topic. Sorry I can't remember his name or the topic name but maybe this will narrow your search field a bit. Or maybe I'm completely wrong idk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

That's the closest to what I could find that matched that, and @ka0s typed it all up and explained how to use it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Twiztedintentions said:

That's the closest to what I could find that matched that, and @ka0s typed it all up and explained how to use it. 

Yup that should be the one he's looking for... Couldn't for the life of me figure what it was called. Nice find.

Edit: Heres the code if you don't want to go digging through that:

Add this to your Description.ext

class RscTitles
{
    #include "path\to\statusBar.hpp"
}; 

Then Edit StatusBar.hpp with this:

Spoiler

 class RscExileStatusBar
{
        idd = -1;
        duration = 10e10;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['RscExileStatusBar', _this select 0];";
        fadein = 0;
        fadeout = 0;
        movingEnable = 0;
        objects[] = {};

        class controlsBackground
        {
                class statusBarImage
                {
                        idc = 55557;
                        type = 0;
                        style = 48;
                        x = safezoneX + safezoneW - 1.883;
                        y = safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.092; //0.068
                        w = 1.35;
                        h = 0.08; //0.06
                        colorText[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};
                        colorBackground[]={0,0,0,0};
                        sizeEx = 0.4;
                        font = "OrbitronLight";
                        text = "path\to\StatusBarBackground.paa"; // Picture wanted for background.
                };
        };

        class controls
        {
                class statusBarText
                {
                        idc = 55554;
                        x = safezoneX + safezoneW - 1.90;
                        y = safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.063;
                        w = 1.35;
                        h = 0.06;
                        shadow = 2;
                        font = "OrbitronLight";
                        size = 0.032;
                        type = 13;
                        style = 2;
                        text = "";

                        class Attributes
                        {
                                align="center";
                                color = "#ffffff";
                                font = "OrbitronLight";
                        };
                };
        };
};

 

If I'm not mistaken, you'll have to download the XM8 Apps script found here:

Check out the apps repository as well:

 

From there you're on your own. I'm not sure where the StatusBar.hpp file comes from but the answers in one of these three threads.

Edited by OrbDamu
Including Code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, mojitoboy said:

hi everybody someone knows where can i find this status bar (background) i tried to do one by myself but that f*** my mission...

I'm really looking for that background with the name in.

Tank's by advance

eJwVikEOgyAQAP_CXVhW0MXPNCtu0UaLATw1_XvtnCaT-air7GpSa2tnnYxZthpzWXRtuXASnXJOu_C5VR3zYbg1jush71aNHawn50MPeJtzYTSW7mSBCHEkj0jBINihA-wgPOAGdVuvY9avM-mZxQsxBA5C_eCsROifPgqMgpHtf1LfHzD6MEk.6yaAGDOACmb-BP6_i18m6O3ArAc.jpg

ive got the one you are after as i use this on my servers

Edited by hogansheroes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hogansheroes said:

ive got the one you are after as i use this on my servers

could you share it ?? it must be magic  ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thx a lot buddy i'll try that right now !!

Do you know how to change the "Exile PVE" by any chance ?

Thx a lot

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mojitoboy said:

thx a lot buddy i'll try that right now !!

Do you know how to change the "Exile PVE" by any chance ?

Thx a lot

 

mate i wish i knew myself, but i do know it can be done but how.

If anyone else knows how to change the name from Exile PVE to whatever name you put, can you let us no please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok buddy know worry i will check  thx again 

i've donr one by myself but my bg.paa is broken thats why but 10k thx mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.