YT/Lyrkas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[SOLVED] How does the Custom Billboard Work?

10 posts in this topic

Hello can someone give me a quick tutorial how to make a custom Billboard with Infistar.

I got my picture already but the path seems not to work...

{"IN","C:\Arma\Server\mpmissions\Exile.Altis\IN\IN.paa"}

In the infistar AHConfig there is a area for billboards, in there you can name them and set the image, just set the path. And anything in the RPT? Can you show your edits you have done in there for proof reading?

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

I know where the problem is... Just say me the right path because this is not working " C:\Arma\Server\mpmissions\Exile.Altis\IN\IN.paa" i tryed also this

"mpmissions\Exile.Altis\IN\IN.paa " but this is not working too.

http://prntscr.com/b4thng <- screenshot

Edited by YT/Lyrkas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just try   {"IN","IN.paa"} And if you are going to use a diffrent folder to your picture {"IN","YOURFOLDER\IN.paa"}

2 people like this

Yea try what @Zeppo said, if not theres another way to do this. Ill check once im home.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Metalman10 said:

Yea try what @Zeppo said, if not theres another way to do this. Ill check once im home.

It worked thank you :)

2 people like this

I've made another screenshot of your screenshot since I don't know  ho long prntscreen keeps it alive:

ZQEfcsXHIpNGc0lBYsOOV.png

1 person likes this

Had the same problem with my .paa inside my custom folder inside Mpmissions folder, just to add to this topic:

Add your .PAA inside the actual Exile.Altis.PBO, THEN my file path worked :)

{"Se7en","Custom\Se7en.paa"} did not have to change the path, just had to add the .paa into the .pbo

:) Loving it, as we now get billboards explaining simple server rules at the trader+website and teamspeak information!

Thanks to everyone else in here too!

What's the best size to do the images so they fit nicely? Sorry for hijacking your thread!

I've never tried it but you could probably take pretty much any resolution. I wouldn't recommend to big or to small :P

Advertisement