InsertCoins

add Kerama to the maps in the server section

25 posts in this topic

Looks like an interesting map. I might have to download it and take a look.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Whoa! When did this map get released? Dont know bout evey one else but I have been playing on this map for a bit and so far this is a sweet ass map, may need a few more buildings but being on foot I have yet to explore much of the big island.

8 hours ago, Excaliber_47 said:

Whoa! When did this map get released? Dont know bout evey one else but I have been playing on this map for a bit and so far this is a sweet ass map, may need a few more buildings but being on foot I have yet to explore much of the big island.

week ago was the release of v1.0

It's awesome, probably the best map I've ever played. the diversity is amazing.

1 person likes this

I had a blast on that Map on hollows server and there was one point where i litery Got scared heard foot steps they shot at me and i could'nt see Them because of all the bush 10/10 whould shit my pants again Lol :) it 

1 person likes this

Done :) 

2 people like this

6 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

week ago was the release of v1.0

It's awesome, probably the best map I've ever played. the diversity is amazing.

I didnt know till later last night that was your server I was on. Nice to see a first person only server! It will be challenging. Im having fun just running around and looking at the map objects. Will continue there for sure!

34 minutes ago, Excaliber_47 said:

I didnt know till later last night that was your server I was on. Nice to see a first person only server! It will be challenging. Im having fun just running around and looking at the map objects. Will continue there for sure!

Awesome man :D 1st person takes some getting used to but it makes all the difference. 3rd  person just feels cheap ;)

Posted (edited)

Edited by Goblin
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Goblin said:

That server (the one you've now removed the video from) has literally just stolen the Mission from @InsertCoins, it even has his SpawnZone names still on it.

Advertisement