Scotsman84

Persistant CUP Restriction #33 (addscarf.sqf

9 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I usually can fix these things myself but this one is giving me major headache. Unable to find anything about it anywhere.

Kick = #33 "functions\fn_addScarf.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CUP","Units","addScarf"]"

Filter added = !="functions\fn_addScarf.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CUP\",\"Units\",\"addScarf\"]\""

I generated a filter for it above and put it on line 33 and even tried line 35 as I seen some people say its +2 but nothing works.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted (edited)

so you tried this one to end of line 35

!="functions\fn_addScarf.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CUP","Units","addScarf"]"\nFilter added = !="functions\fn_addScarf.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CUP\",\"Units\",\"addScarf\"]\""

otherwise put the complete error up please

Edited by hogansheroes

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

so you tried this one to end of line 35

!="functions\fn_addScarf.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CUP","Units","addScarf"]"\nFilter added = !="functions\fn_addScarf.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CUP\",\"Units\",\"addScarf\"]\""

otherwise put the complete error up please

Hello buddy,

Yes i tried adding to the end of line 35 I did not add the first line you posted not sure if it was a typo as it looks like the line I pasted - " !="functions\fn_addScarf.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CUP\",\"Units\",\"addScarf\"]\"" is what I added which I generated with the online tool but it had no effect.

That is the full error. See attached

be.png

Edited by Scotsman84

i need you to paste the complete full error, not a photo

Ok well I am not sure if I am being a noob.. But I thought I did paste the full error. I pasted everything you can see in the log?

The photo was to show you that I did paste the full error. If I have to paste something else please let me know.

The full error again from the log is

18.05.2016 02:19:36: Steve (XX.165.71.11:2304) e923447cdbd9ec824b16e4b0373b2b22 - #33 "functions\fn_addScarf.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CUP","Units","addScarf"]"

!="functions\fn_addScarf.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CUP","Units","addScarf"]"

\n diddnt add these as no need

the battleye tool at times gives you a false reading so you need to do things manual

6 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

the battleye tool at times gives you a false reading so you need to do things manual

Thanks buddy going to try just now <3

Advertisement