streamak

Looking for a few to play with

6 posts in this topic

Greetings Exile nerds.

We are a couple of Norwegian guys that are playing togheter on a EU/GER server.

2 of us are regulars and 2 more that are a little more casual. Our age is from 36 to 19. We consider our selves mature players that enjoy teamplay.

We would like to come in contact with a few more guys. So we can have some more fun.  It would be great if you could play on the server we already play on, as we like it and the mods are great.

But that said we would be willing to join a group on a different server as well, if need be.

Cheers
Streamak

17 hours ago, streamak said:

Greetings Exile nerds.

We are a couple of Norwegian guys that are playing togheter on a EU/GER server.

2 of us are regulars and 2 more that are a little more casual. Our age is from 36 to 19. We consider our selves mature players that enjoy teamplay.

We would like to come in contact with a few more guys. So we can have some more fun.  It would be great if you could play on the server we already play on, as we like it and the mods are great.

But that said we would be willing to join a group on a different server as well, if need be.

Cheers
Streamak

Unfortunately we play on a U.S server, I don't know if you are at all open to switching though we have very high hopes and expectations for it as a clan.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hi guys. @Metalman10 & @[SoA]Steve

Yeah I read through the SoA post.

Switching server is not really a problem. It really depends in the latency/ping we get and if there are any players online and active when we play.

In weekdays we play 19:00 - 2330 Local time(1200 - 16:30 Central Standard Time).

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, streamak said:

Hi guys. @Metalman10 & @[SoA]Steve

Yeah I read through the SoA post.

Switching server is not really a problem. It really depends in the latency/ping we get and if there are any players online and active when we play.

In weekdays we play 19:00 - 2330 Local time(1200 - 16:30 Central Standard Time).

you sound like you play when I do lol. Unfortunately at least for right now the amount of players on the server are quite few though that will change in the next week as more players jump on.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, [SoA]Steve said:

you sound like you play when I do lol. Unfortunately at least for right now the amount of players on the server are quite few though that will change in the next week as more players jump on.

:) We play allot longer during weekends though.

I'll keep an eye on your recruitment thread to see how it goes. We won't rush into anything. want to make sure it is the right fit :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement