marcelotk

Help with modification script

8 posts in this topic

if you did that wouldnt it get all the items in the " Industrial " and spawn it? But i think im not sure it would be this, i may be wrong.

#includetables\industrial

let me know if that works

1 person likes this

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Metalman10 said:

if you did that wouldnt it get all the items in the " Industrial " and spawn it? But i think im not sure it would be this, i may be wrong.

#includetables\industrial

let me know if that works

Thanks for answering, but is not it i want, i want is make this script like loot spawn like in buildings, i define who "group"/table is, and he work with this percentages.

Default exile loot spawn:

class land_1
	{
		table = "Industrial";
		positions[] = {{14.0977, 9.27832, -5.30631},{-6.3584, 8.4375, -5.30632},{-14.2788, 8.0957, -5.30632}};
	};

I want to usse item table in this script, and script work like loot spawn with percentagens.

I do not know if I am expressing myself well and is understand me, I hope so. xD

8 minutes ago, marcelotk said:

Thanks for answering, but is not it i want, i want is make this script like loot spawn like in buildings, i define who "group"/table is, and he work with this percentages.

Default exile loot spawn:

class land_1
	{
		table = "Industrial";
		positions[] = {{14.0977, 9.27832, -5.30631},{-6.3584, 8.4375, -5.30632},{-14.2788, 8.0957, -5.30632}};
	};

I want to usse item table in this script, and script work like loot spawn with percentagens.

I do not know if I am expressing myself well and is understand me, I hope so. xD

You want to add loot postions to a spawned car?

7 minutes ago, Metalman10 said:

You want to add loot postions to a spawned car?

Not just the table to use it.

5 minutes ago, marcelotk said:

Not just the table to use it.

I'm still lost. So you want to spawn loot inside the car. But the loot you want spawned is picked randomly from your loot table? That's what your asking for correct?

Spawn with loot table work with percentage you set by item, no?

This script work by default with same chance from all items, 100% divided by all items, so all itens have the same chance to spawn, i want he work same default loot spawn from exile, each item have diferente chance to spawn.

sorry for not expressing myself well.

1 hour ago, marcelotk said:

Spawn with loot table work with percentage you set by item, no?

This script work by default with same chance from all items, 100% divided by all items, so all itens have the same chance to spawn, i want he work same default loot spawn from exile, each item have diferente chance to spawn.

sorry for not expressing myself well.

Oh ok, well I'll take a look 

1 person likes this

Advertisement