Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InsertCoins

Kerama splender

11 posts in this topic

Advertisement

due to all the bushes and all it runs worse then Namalsk, but better then Altis due to the smaller size (I guess? How does that work?). Namalsk gave me a solid 60fps (on my potato), Kerama around 30-40 depending on where I am.

4 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

due to all the bushes and all it runs worse then Namalsk, but better then Altis due to the smaller size (I guess? How does that work?). Namalsk gave me a solid 60fps (on my potato), Kerama around 30-40 depending on where I am.

I actually found that Kerama gave me a solid, consistent 60fps, much the same as Altis. I only ever really dip below 60 on the A2 ported maps. lol

1 person likes this

yes, but you have a beastmachine. I'm running arma on a pentium 2 and 4 hamsters

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, InsertCoins said:

yes, but you have a beastmachine. I'm running arma on a pentium 2 and 4 hamsters

Ah man, did you not read the minimum specs? You need at least 5 hamsters and a gerbil. Or you can swap them out for a gopher but they're not as power efficient.

Edited by kuplion
1 person likes this

I tried a groundhog but the pc just keeps reverting to the same state when I start it and ignored all changes I made. I will give the gopher a go, but have heard good things about adding a platypus to the works.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, InsertCoins said:

I tried a groundhog but the pc just keeps reverting to the same state when I start it and ignored all changes I made. I will give the gopher a go, but have heard good things about adding a platypus to the works.

The platypus... I'll have to check this out. I remember reading somewhere that adding a gopher with a miniature chihuahua makes the it more power efficient though.

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

The platypus... I'll have to check this out. I remember reading somewhere that adding a gopher with a miniature chihuahua makes the it more power efficient though.

so, a smaller version of the chihauhau? How small is that? :o

2 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

so, a smaller version of the chihauhau? How small is that? :o

This sir....

Teacup.jpg

Advertisement