Kaboose

Looking for a Scripter/Admin Dev!!!

7 posts in this topic

Hi, My name is Kaboose, Me and a friend rented a Arma 3 Exile Server from Gaming Deluxe. Now we have experince in running game servers. But we never had an Arma server before and once we started dicking around with the server trying to set things up we quickly realized we have no idea what we are doing on the server. We tried looking through fourms and finding tutorials but... we kind of ran into a stone wall we figured out a lot of stuff so far but we do need additional help. Even if some one is experienced in running an Arma server and is already an admin of a server we could use your help in setting up stuff. We need to figure out how to set up admin commands, install certain mods and managing a few things. We are mainly looking for an admin whom would be on the server regularly. If you are interested let me know. :) 

Some people may disagree but I strongly suggest getting:

https://infistar.de/    - This will sort our your antihack and admin commands and such! :)

Scripts are simple to install and almost all come with instructions! :) 

If you download mods from A3Launcher or whatever, its simply putting them on your server and adding the @MODNAME to your commandline!

There is a few that need some tweaking on your server, Mainly CBA!

Advertisement

@Kaboose i have some spare time on my hands and i can maybe give a helping hand. PM me some info i can use to get into contact with you!

12 hours ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

Some people may disagree but I strongly suggest getting:

https://infistar.de/    - This will sort our your antihack and admin commands and such! :)

Scripts are simple to install and almost all come with instructions! :) 

If you download mods from A3Launcher or whatever, its simply putting them on your server and adding the @MODNAME to your commandline!

There is a few that need some tweaking on your server, Mainly CBA!

Thing is, where is this command line? We use Gaming Deluxe Server Hosting, and they got most things laid out, but we don't know how to upload Mods that are not in their mod files, we don't know what the Command Line location is (And I've looked, the only thing I've completed so far is getting rid of all the script restrictions for BattleEye which was easy but tedious.), and neither Kaboose or I have any vast knowledge on how to upload a mod to a hosted server. There's a lot to cover but I myself know the basics on how to use the PBO manager, download, edit, upload, restart and play. I still need to teach him how to do that and will once I can. There's just a lot of things we are lost on that people tell us to do but we can't find where a lot of these things are.

We are still looking for a full time scripter for our server! 

Drop me a message. I can try and lend a hand when I can. I also have servers on Gaming Deluxe, so know how they operate ;)

Advertisement