mojitoboy

[SOLVED] Spawn MASS vehicles

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i'm using infistar on my exile server host by Nitrado and when i want to spawn vehicle from MASS nothing appear... the Exile one no problem but the modded one nope...

Any idea maybe i missed something on th config ?

THX all

Posted (edited)

have you white listed the vehicles if not here is my listed mas vehicles

Spoiler

"B_mas_CH_47F","B_mas_UH60M","B_mas_UH60M_SF","B_mas_UH60M_MEV","I_mas_ZU23_AAF","O_mas_ZU23_AAF","I_mas_DSHKM_AAF",
    "O_mas_DSHKM_AAF","I_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","O_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","I_mas_KORD_AAF","O_mas_KORD_AAF","I_mas_KORD_high_AAF","O_mas_KORD_high_AAF","I_mas_M2StaticMG_AAF","I_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_AAF",
    "B_mas_M2StaticMG_AAF","B_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_AAF","I_mas_AGS_AAF","O_mas_AGS_AAF","I_mas_GMG_AAF","B_mas_GMG_AAF","I_mas_MK19_TriPod_AAF","B_mas_MK19_TriPod_AAF","I_mas_Metis_AAF","O_mas_Metis_AAF",
    "I_mas_TOW_TriPod_AAF","B_mas_TOW_TriPod_AAF","I_mas_SPG9_AAF","O_mas_SPG9_AAF","I_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","O_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","B_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_2b14_82mm_AAF",
    "O_mas_2b14_82mm_AAF","I_mas_M252_AAF","B_mas_M252_AAF","I_mas_D30_AAF","O_mas_D30_AAF","I_mas_D30_AT_AAF","O_mas_D30_AT_AAF","I_mas_M119_AAF","B_mas_M119_AAF","I_mas_M119_AT_AAF","B_mas_M119_AT_AAF",
    "mas_F_35C","mas_F_35C_S","mas_F_35C_cap","mas_F_35C_cas","B_mas_ZU23_FIA","B_mas_DSHKM_FIA","B_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod_FIA","B_mas_M2StaticMG_FIA","B_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_FIA","B_mas_AGS_FIA","B_mas_Metis_FIA",
    "B_mas_SPG9_AAF","B_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_FIA","B_mas_2b14_82mm_FIA","B_mas_D30_FIA","B_mas_D30_AT_FIA","B_mas_cars_Hilux_MG","B_mas_cars_Hilux_M2","B_mas_cars_Hilux_AGS30","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Med",
    "B_mas_cars_Hilux_SPG9","B_mas_cars_Hilux_RKTS","B_mas_HMMWV_M2","B_mas_HMMWV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_TOW","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA",
    "B_mas_HMMWV_MEV","B_mas_HMMWV_M2_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_TOW_des","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19_des","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA_des",
    "B_mas_HMMWV_MEV_des","I_mas_T72_AAF_01","O_mas_T72_OPF_01","I_mas_T72B_Early_AAF_01","O_mas_T72B_Early_OPF_01","I_mas_T72B_AAF_01","O_mas_T72B_OPF_01","I_mas_T72BM_AAF_01","O_mas_T72BM_OPF_01","O_mas_T90_OPF_01",
    "I_mas_ZSU_AAF_01","O_mas_ZSU_OPF_01","I_mas_T55_AAF_01","O_mas_T55_OPF_01","I_mas_T34_AAF_01","I_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","O_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","I_mas_cars_UAZ_M2","I_mas_cars_UAZ_AGS30","O_mas_cars_UAZ_AGS30",
    "I_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","I_mas_cars_UAZ_SPG9","O_mas_cars_UAZ_SPG9","B_mas_UH1Y_UNA_F","B_mas_UH1Y_MEV_F","B_mas_UH1Y_F","I_mas_cars_Ural",
    "I_mas_cars_Ural_open","I_mas_cars_Ural_ammo","I_mas_cars_Ural_repair","I_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","I_mas_cars_Ural_BM21","I_mas_cars_Ural_ZU23","O_mas_cars_Ural","O_mas_cars_Ural_open","O_mas_cars_Ural_ammo",
    "O_mas_cars_Ural_repair","O_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","O_mas_cars_Ural_BM21","O_mas_cars_Ural_ZU23","I_mas_BMP1_AAF_01","O_mas_BMP1_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP1P_AAF_01","O_mas_BMP1P_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP2_AAF_01",
    "O_mas_BMP2_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP2_HQ_AAF_01","O_mas_BMP2_HQ_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01","O_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01","I_mas_BRDM2","O_mas_BRDM2","I_mas_BTR60","O_mas_BTR60","B_mas_cars_LR_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_LR_Med",
    "B_mas_cars_LR_M2","B_mas_cars_LR_Mk19","B_mas_cars_LR_TOW","B_mas_cars_LR_Stinger","B_mas_cars_LR_SPG9","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Med","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_M2","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Mk19",
    "I_mas_cars_LR_soft_TOW","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Stinger","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_SPG9","I_mas_MI24V","O_mas_MI24V","I_mas_MI8","O_mas_MI8","I_mas_MI8MTV","O_mas_MI8MTV"

Edited by hogansheroes
1 person likes this

Advertisement

Most likely sounds like the mod isn't running on the server (just on his client)

1 hour ago, infiSTAR said:

Most likely sounds like the mod isn't running on the server (just on his client)

yes sounds like it otherwise he would of replied already

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

well we dont even know if you have this working or not

Yes sorry so yep you were right i didn't whitelisted the vehicles... thx again for your help

Edited by mojitoboy

22 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

have you white listed the vehicles if not here is my listed mas vehicles

Hide contents

"B_mas_CH_47F","B_mas_UH60M","B_mas_UH60M_SF","B_mas_UH60M_MEV","I_mas_ZU23_AAF","O_mas_ZU23_AAF","I_mas_DSHKM_AAF",
    "O_mas_DSHKM_AAF","I_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","O_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","I_mas_KORD_AAF","O_mas_KORD_AAF","I_mas_KORD_high_AAF","O_mas_KORD_high_AAF","I_mas_M2StaticMG_AAF","I_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_AAF",
    "B_mas_M2StaticMG_AAF","B_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_AAF","I_mas_AGS_AAF","O_mas_AGS_AAF","I_mas_GMG_AAF","B_mas_GMG_AAF","I_mas_MK19_TriPod_AAF","B_mas_MK19_TriPod_AAF","I_mas_Metis_AAF","O_mas_Metis_AAF",
    "I_mas_TOW_TriPod_AAF","B_mas_TOW_TriPod_AAF","I_mas_SPG9_AAF","O_mas_SPG9_AAF","I_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","O_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","B_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_2b14_82mm_AAF",
    "O_mas_2b14_82mm_AAF","I_mas_M252_AAF","B_mas_M252_AAF","I_mas_D30_AAF","O_mas_D30_AAF","I_mas_D30_AT_AAF","O_mas_D30_AT_AAF","I_mas_M119_AAF","B_mas_M119_AAF","I_mas_M119_AT_AAF","B_mas_M119_AT_AAF",
    "mas_F_35C","mas_F_35C_S","mas_F_35C_cap","mas_F_35C_cas","B_mas_ZU23_FIA","B_mas_DSHKM_FIA","B_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod_FIA","B_mas_M2StaticMG_FIA","B_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_FIA","B_mas_AGS_FIA","B_mas_Metis_FIA",
    "B_mas_SPG9_AAF","B_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_FIA","B_mas_2b14_82mm_FIA","B_mas_D30_FIA","B_mas_D30_AT_FIA","B_mas_cars_Hilux_MG","B_mas_cars_Hilux_M2","B_mas_cars_Hilux_AGS30","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Med",
    "B_mas_cars_Hilux_SPG9","B_mas_cars_Hilux_RKTS","B_mas_HMMWV_M2","B_mas_HMMWV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_TOW","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA",
    "B_mas_HMMWV_MEV","B_mas_HMMWV_M2_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_TOW_des","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19_des","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA_des",
    "B_mas_HMMWV_MEV_des","I_mas_T72_AAF_01","O_mas_T72_OPF_01","I_mas_T72B_Early_AAF_01","O_mas_T72B_Early_OPF_01","I_mas_T72B_AAF_01","O_mas_T72B_OPF_01","I_mas_T72BM_AAF_01","O_mas_T72BM_OPF_01","O_mas_T90_OPF_01",
    "I_mas_ZSU_AAF_01","O_mas_ZSU_OPF_01","I_mas_T55_AAF_01","O_mas_T55_OPF_01","I_mas_T34_AAF_01","I_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","O_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","I_mas_cars_UAZ_M2","I_mas_cars_UAZ_AGS30","O_mas_cars_UAZ_AGS30",
    "I_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","I_mas_cars_UAZ_SPG9","O_mas_cars_UAZ_SPG9","B_mas_UH1Y_UNA_F","B_mas_UH1Y_MEV_F","B_mas_UH1Y_F","I_mas_cars_Ural",
    "I_mas_cars_Ural_open","I_mas_cars_Ural_ammo","I_mas_cars_Ural_repair","I_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","I_mas_cars_Ural_BM21","I_mas_cars_Ural_ZU23","O_mas_cars_Ural","O_mas_cars_Ural_open","O_mas_cars_Ural_ammo",
    "O_mas_cars_Ural_repair","O_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","O_mas_cars_Ural_BM21","O_mas_cars_Ural_ZU23","I_mas_BMP1_AAF_01","O_mas_BMP1_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP1P_AAF_01","O_mas_BMP1P_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP2_AAF_01",
    "O_mas_BMP2_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP2_HQ_AAF_01","O_mas_BMP2_HQ_OPF_01","I_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01","O_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01","I_mas_BRDM2","O_mas_BRDM2","I_mas_BTR60","O_mas_BTR60","B_mas_cars_LR_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_LR_Med",
    "B_mas_cars_LR_M2","B_mas_cars_LR_Mk19","B_mas_cars_LR_TOW","B_mas_cars_LR_Stinger","B_mas_cars_LR_SPG9","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Med","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_M2","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Mk19",
    "I_mas_cars_LR_soft_TOW","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Stinger","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_SPG9","I_mas_MI24V","O_mas_MI24V","I_mas_MI8","O_mas_MI8","I_mas_MI8MTV","O_mas_MI8MTV"

THX a lot for your list was helpfull 

thanks for clearing this up :)

mojitoboy when you white-list all vehicles, you could just disable the white-listing at all ^^

1 person likes this

Advertisement