Jay Dust

Mod won't launch on Arma 3 start up

Question

Hi,

I've been playing Exile for almost a week now with a friend (been a blast BTW) and everything was going fine until yesterday. When I tried to open the game as usual with the mod enabled, I got this message:

"Addon 'extendendbase' requires addon 'exile_assets'"

Then when I close this message the game loads automatically without the mod enabled. This is the exact same case for my friend who lives about 600 miles away, same day, same problem. I'm not very good when it comes to most tech things but I feel like I've tried everything, except reinstalling. (My internet is gonna get cut if I continue doing mass downloads: 10 gigs is apparently too much at a time for my line right now :P)

Is there already a solution posted to this? Or is this an easy fix?

Like I said, the mod was working fine until yesterday and I REALLY don't want to reinstall if that's possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks so much,

Jay

4 answers to this question

Is it your server you are trying to join?

My first guess would be you do not have Exile addon selected. If you do, then try 'verifying it' to make sure it is ok. Strange how you both have this issue at the same time. But that is what I would do first.

No, it it's definitely selected and it's not the server I'm trying to join. It's when I launch the game. As the loading point gets to where it says "initializing addons"  it gives me a notice with the message I listed earlier. I tried verifying it and nothing changed :/

Advertisement

Fixed, downloaded exile web 920 (i think) and opened from the A3 launcher. Worked fine. OF course. Thanks for the help :) Love the mod.

I have the same problem and i dont know how to fix it. What is this web 920? Can you help me out?

Advertisement