YT/Lyrkas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[SOLVED] Rcon Tools are not working pls Help

Question

20 answers to this question

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, YT/Lyrkas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Okay i set the Rconip and port thing now i need to wait for Restart ^^ do i need to do this steps aswell? http://prntscr.com/b6z6n8

im a bit confused ^^

If you have the folder "BattlEye" in the profile folder you should be good, if you placed it in the root of Arma 3, you can define it by: 

Spoiler

-bepath=C:\PathToYourArma3\Here\BattlEye

You don't need to set the IP, just the port, and remember the port cannot be the same, so if you server is running 2312 for example, set the port in BEconfig.cfg to 2317. (The port for RCON which means when connecting with a RCON tool you need to define port as: 2317. 

6 minutes ago, ka0s said:

If you have the folder "BattlEye" in the profile folder you should be good, if you placed it in the root of Arma 3, you can define it by: 

Reveal hidden contents

-bepath=C:\PathToYourArma3\Here\BattlEye

You don't need to set the IP, just the port, and remember the port cannot be the same, so if you server is running 2312 for example, set the port in BEconfig.cfg to 2317. (The port for RCON which means when connecting with a RCON tool you need to define port as: 2317. 

Is this good? http://prntscr.com/b6z867

6 minutes ago, ka0s said:

Yes that should work ^_^

Okay thanks... if i get a problem i send you a message.

1 person likes this

There is an issue with the RCon not working and when you finally do set the BE path you will just get script restriction kicks, if anyone could shed some light on this that would be awesome!

you need to post more info mate about this issue as rcon has got nothing to do with your kicks its too do with what kicks you get from players and player names on the server you are running

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

you need to post more info mate about this issue as rcon has got nothing to do with your kicks its too do with what kicks you get from players and player names on the server you are running

Ok so here you go,

If you update BE path to this example

-bepath=C:\Servers\Battleye

Then you add to the BEServer.cfg;

RConPort 2315

Once you start your server you will get script restriction kicks.

Advertisement