ThePsycho

[SOLVED] No Admin Tool in Infistar

12 posts in this topic

Hello, 

as in Title described, I have no access to the Admin Tool of Infistar. Infistar loads normally and it says "successfully loaded" but nothing more happens. I can do the !admin command and so on but the F1 key doesn't open the Menue and all other F keys dont do anything. I have tried a lot of ways to fix it by myself but nothing has worked so far. Hopefully someone can help here.

Here my last RPT Log: http://pastebin.com/KTju7krz

Best Reegards

Psycho

____

Auf Deutsch:

Hey,

wie oben beschrieben habe ich kein zugriff auf das Admin Tool in Infistar. Es lädt ganz normal und gibt mir auch ein "sucessfully loaded" aber das wars dann auch schon. Der !admin command funktioniert ganz normal aber weder F1 fürs Menü noch alle anderen Funktionen funktionieren. Villeicht hat jemand das selbe Problem ich bin am ende meines Wissens. Hab schon so viel ausprobiert um das zu lösen.

Hier mein letztes RPT Log: http://pastebin.com/KTju7krz

MFG

Psycho

@infiSTAR

Sounds like you missed a step in the installation included with the infistar download, did you add your player ID to give you access to the menu? Did you add the files to your mission file? Did you add the line in your mission file to include infistar?

Advertisement

Strange cause i loaded it in the mission files. I did everything to include the Files. I copied call, cfgremoteexec and the admin menü into the mission, did the #include in the description.ext and packed it to a pbo again. But no Menue nothing

According to your log, you're not loading infistar in the -servermod part of your command line and you have a "a3_infistar_exile.bak.pbo" in your @ExileServer\addons folder that shouldn't be there. The @Infistar_Exile folder should be in the root of your server and you should have -serverMod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile in your command line.

For better understanding I screenshoted my problem:

http://imgur.com/ZCK4kDT

This and only this is the only message I get when i login. Infistar as it is is loading but it doesn`t load the Admin Menue. 

7 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

According to your log, you're not loading infistar in the -servermod part of your command line and you have a "a3_infistar_exile.bak.pbo" in your @ExileServer\addons folder that shouldn't be there. The @Infistar_Exile folder should be in the root of your server and you should have -serverMod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile in your command line.

You can run InfiStar as a server addon :P but it shouldn't be a backup file should just be "a3_infistar_exile.pbo".

12 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

You can run InfiStar as a server addon :P but it shouldn't be a backup file should just be "a3_infistar_exile.pbo".

yes

the thing with that addons folder is - arma loads EVERYTHING in it.

Even if you would put a "me and my dog.png" in it - arma would try to load it ^^

so don't use your arma folder as backup for anything. same counts for the mpmission folder

always make a pbo of your recent files server/mission side and remove the unpacked pbos and backups from arma. just move it somewhere else and you're good

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

needAdminNameTag = true;
AdminNameTag = "[Admin]";

Hast du das an und kein [Admin] in Deinen Namen

Edited by TomX

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, TomX said:

needAdminNameTag = true;
AdminNameTag = "[Admin]";

Hast du das an und kein [Admin] in Deinen Namen

Hab ich gemacht aber kein Admin im Namen. Dennoch kann ich !admin machen und den ganzen anderen Kram und die IDs müssen ja nur da rein wos steht

Es muss ja nur hier so hin {"meineID","IDvomKollegen"},    /* Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below. */

Edited by ThePsycho

Advertisement