LickableBush

Need Some Mature Exile Friends :D

11 posts in this topic

Hey only recently got into arma3 exile

started last week on  the Omnicidal server with a friend but he doesnt really play and its abit boring on your own

gonna be brutally honest im probably gonna be the worst guy in the team lol im not amazing at the pvp but i enjoy the building side and the kills i do get can feel rewarding which is why this game is kinda addictive

Im from the UK but am on pretty late so i dont mind playing with US people 

Down for a laugh and bit of banter. I have discord and ts. let me join at your own risk xD

16+ Please  i don't want to put up with some young kids attitudes 

2 people like this

@LickableBush hey bro, if you want we can talk and maybe join up together! Send me a PM when you are ready to talk!

1 person likes this

Advertisement

@LickableBush metalman is a good guy. The server he put together could use a few more guys for some fights. Join him and we can all pvp against each other in a friendly manner.

6 minutes ago, [SoA]Steve said:

@LickableBush metalman is a good guy. The server he put together could use a few more guys for some fights. Join him and we can all pvp against each other in a friendly manner.

:$

New here too, looking for a group to game with most evenings. Add me, male, 39, located in KY. 

hey guys if ur still looking for peeps to play exile with hit me up on steam flaminwok

Hey you guys wanna check my new server out please do ....It's for the slightly mature ones JJW Gaming Zone on A3   193.111.184.26:2302

Hopfuly look forward to some mature Exile Gaming

hi guys me and my group have just started to get back in to exile we are all over 18 well one is 17 but he is the youngest by far. have our own ts come join us and see if its you thing we have started to play on exile Yorkshire  Chernarus. we love pvp and just like to have fun. the ts is sd-ts3.co.uk

Advertisement